Friday, January 18, 2008

Animal Tattoos



Animal Tattoos are very popular amongst those who are tattooed. One can use an animal tattoo to symbolize a turning point, achieving a goal, or a characteristic that one chooses to hold high.

I, personally, have one animal tattoo. It is the APBT that is posted above. Although, currently only an outline, it will be shaded in due time. I felt the need to get a tattoo of an American Pit Bull Terrier because of several reasons. (1) It represents my first APBT, Chance, who was stolen from me in 2005. (2) It represents all APBT's that I will have until I die. (3) It represents courage, strength, devotion, and loyalty, all characteristics that I hope to one day have as inbred as the APBT.

But, in any case, animals represent more than just a living being.

No comments: