Sunday, December 30, 2007

First Tattoo



When choosing your first tattoo, you need to consider everything.

  • Location
  • Design
  • Artist

    You will want to have some idea of where and what you want before going to see the tattoo artist. There are so many different designs that you can look at, so the options are infinite. Just remember to make every tattoo your own. You are unique, so don't pick just any flash off the wall; pick one and make it yours.

    Some of the more popular tattoos include:
  • Skulls
  • Butterflies
  • Stars
  • Dragons
  • Lettering
  • Animals
  • Kanji

    Make your first tattoo meaningful.
    Make it stand out in your life.


    My first tattoo (picture above) is that of my first APBT. He was stolen from me on December 23, 2006. On his first birthday, I went and had his name and a pawprint tattoo on my inner right wrist. It will be a time that I will never forget, and a tatto that I will never regret. The tattoo is a part of my healing process.

  • No comments: